TIGHTSPOT IS THE ULTIMATE BOWHUNTER'S QUIVER!
THE TIGHTSPOT QUIVER GIVES THE BOWHUNTER OR ARCHER BIG ADVANTAGES.
All TightSpot models provide better bow balance, thanks to TightSpot's patented 3-way adjustment system that essentially allows your quiver to act as a stabilizer.
They also kill vibration and noise five different ways and feature acoustic dampening material in the hood and vibration absorbing carbon rods.
The quivers feature TightSpot's patented BullDog™ Arrow Grippers that are individually adjustable and offer 20 times the gripping power of other quivers.
BETTER BOW BALANCE!
With the TightSpot™ quiver, you’ll shoot better with your quiver on than you ever did with your old quiver off !
TightSpot is infinitely adjustable, which means it acts like a stabilizer, balancing your bow; it also lets you get your nocks out of the dirt.
The TightSpot quiver’s exclusive (patent #8,839,773) "RightSpot" 3-way adjustment system lets you fine-tune the balance of your bow by using your quiver. TightSpot acts much like a stabilizer, improving the balance of your bow.
1. Up or downThis movement not only allows you to adjust bow balance, but it also lets you adjust the quiver high enough so your arrow nocks don’t dig into the dirt.
2. Forward or backRotating TightSpot forward or back lets you fine-tune bow balance, much like a stabilizer.
3. In or out(patent #8,839,773) By sliding your TightSpot quiver in close to your bow on the patented dovetail rail, you will virtually eliminate any torque.
DRAMATICALLY REDUCED TORQUE!
LEAVE YOUR QUIVER ON!
The purpose of a bow quiver is to make your arrows readily accessible. Removing your quiver defeats this idea.
TightSpot fits tight to your bow and is exceptionally lightweight, which means virtually no torque. And that means shooting accuracy!
Why do so many bowhunters remove their quivers when hunting? Because they shoot better without them! They are willing to give up having their arrows handy for a second shot to ensure accurate shooting. The problem is the design of most quivers. The further a quiver is from the bow, the more torque it creates. Torque affects accuracy, throws your bow’s balance off and makes tuning more difficult, especially with broadheads. TightSpot's patented dovetail design eliminates this problem! Proximity to the bow is only half the equation. The heavier the quiver, the more torque it exerts. TightSpot quivers win here, too! They're exceptionally lightweight, thanks to vibration-absorbing woven carbon rods and a frame machined from aircraft-grade aluminum.
HOLDS ARROWS TIGHT!
NEVER LOSE AN ARROW AGAIN!
TightSpot gives you 20 times the arrow-gripping power of other quivers. Never lose an expensive arrow while getting to your treestand again!
Individually adjustable arrow grippers ensure no more loose or lost arrows.
Over time, or in cold weather, arrow grippers on all quivers tend to loosen. The exclusive Bulldog Gripper™ system (patent #8,839,773) on a TightSpot quiver is different in that you can adjust the grip for each individual arrow. By simply moving the ArrowWedge™ adjustment in or out, you get a custom grip on each individual arrow. No more arrows making noise, vibrating loose or falling out of your quiver!
Tighten each ArrowWedge™ to adjust the grip pressure in each individual arrow slot.
Wedges can be rotated 90 degrees for additional gripping power on micro diameter shafts
Outer slot is designed to hold larger-diameter arrows. Inner slot holds small-diameter carbon arrows.
KILLS VIBRATION AND NOISE!
Vibration means noise, and noise can mean a big buck jumping the string. TightSpot kills vibration and kills noise!
The TightSpot Quiver’s integrated vibration absorption system attacks vibration from every conceivable angle. In fact, these features work so well that your bow will vibrate less with a TightSpot quiver attached than with none at all!
1. Extra-long wheelbase TightSpot quivers feature an extra-long "wheelbase." This stretched hood-to-gripper distance reduces both arrow and quiver vibration, resulting in far less unwanted noise.
2. Bumper strip on crossbar kills arrow vibration The TightSpot quiver is designed so your arrows can rest against the bumper strip on the side of the quiver crossbar, dampening smaller vibrations for an even quieter bow.
3. QuadFit™ 4-way spacer lets you slide quiver against cable guard Rotate the QuadFit 4-way spacer, which has a different off set on every side, so the TightSpot quiver nestles as tight as possible to your bow. This gives you another point of contact, absorbs vibration, and gives you a reference point so you can put the quiver in the same place every time.
4. Super-premium woven carbon rods off er unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, absorb vibration One reason a TightSpot quiver is so lightweight is that much of its structure consists of two carbon rods. These carbon rods are constructed of woven carbon cloth, which has a very high carbon content. They’re expensive but off er an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, excellent stability and maximum vibration absorption. In fact, these rods work so well that your bow itself will vibrate less with a TightSpot quiver attached than with no quiver at all.
5. Acoustic dampening material inside hood In the space between the hood ceiling and the insert is dampening material that is specially formulated for acoustic sound-deadening applications. Th is makes the quiver quieter than ever before.